Actions and Detail Panel
Developing Your Management Team
Wed 19 October 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
- Are a successful business owner manager, partner or company director who recognises that you need to develop your management team in order to achieve your future objectives;
- Understand that you can’t continue to run a larger and larger business on your own and that you need to develop the team around you to take some of the load;
- Recognise that you don’t have the answers to everything and that developing your team will provide different perspectives and better solutions;
- Wonder how this can be done in an SME where management talent seems limited and other resources are also in short supply
…then this event is for you. You’ll learn:
- Why it is essential to develop your management team – the benefits you should be aiming for and how to achieve them;
- How you develop your management team within the constraints of an SME – the typical barriers and how to overcome them;
- How you improve the performance of your management team – and how you measure this performance in the first place;
- How your thinking might need to change in order to become an effective leader of a management team
Using a proprietary methodology developed over years of working with SME leadership teams we’ll help you develop a plan to apply this to your own business.
Book early - we limit attendance to a small number for this boardroom event.
About the presenter
Nick Bettes worked for many years in the leadership teams of large businesses. He now helps the leadership teams of growing SMEs to achieve the same discipline and performance in their own companies.
What clients say
“We have worked with him both as coach to individual directors and as consultant to our board. There is nothing theoretical about Nick’s contribution. He provides valuable and useable insight to our business, particularly in areas of organisation, management and process systemisation. Not only does he bring his own significant business experience but he is also an expert listener. As a consequence, his input is relevant, focused and practical.” Brian Kelly, Bold Communications Ltd
“Nick has got us back working as a team.” Jonathan Cryer, Cryer Sandham Accountants
“Nick has provided the perspective that we need to make better and more objective decisions about operation and growth. I would recommend him to anyone trying to get the most out of their business.” Rob Allaway, GKA Ltd