Working closely with Realising Ambition, Pitching for Management is proud to launch a one day programme to assist talented individuals transition to a portfolio career.
Based on our research and our own experiences, we have built this programme to help you achieve personal fulfillment through running, in parallel or consecutively, mutiple career tracks ranging from becoming a non-executive director though to investing in and running your own business. By joining us on 11th July we will help you to create your own personalised second career vision which will bring not only financial rewards, but also the highest level of personal fulfillment.
By the end of the day, you will have seen how to take yourself beyond full time work into the world enjoyed by so many of today's most successful entrepreneurs and business people.
The programme will be full of guidance and case studies to enable you to take control of your portfolio career choices, empowering you to make your own unique decisions, thus ensuring you can follow the path you choose from now on.
The programme will be delivered by Simon Jones, Stephen Pauley and Modwenna Rees-Mogg all of whom have built their own portfolio careers in recent years. They will be sharing their own experiences and those of others and will challenge and support you in developing the right tools to achieve the portfolio career you want for yourself.
You will have the opportunity to:
* See the options open to you, with the pros and cons of each one, both generally and for you personally
* Learn how to create a personal vision for your portfolio career, including understanding your own strenghts and what you have to offer as well as uncovering your true motivations around each option
* Build your portfolio career development plan, both for the next twelve months and beyond, as well as identifying what fruther investigation and development you need to undertake to optimise the opportunities you can exploit
* Uncover the necessary first steps in building your portfolio career
* Understand how to track your progress on an ongoing basis
* See when and how to track your progress and review the suitability of the outcomes you have achieved.
* Come away at the end of the day with your own individual portfolio career action plan.
This is the agenda for the day
9.30 - Introductions and Objectives
10.00 – Outlining the elements of a Portfolio Career
What are the options?
What are their relative attractions and risks?
Which elements are right for you?
11.00 – Coffee
11.15 – Creating your personal vision
What is the right vision for you?
What will play to your strengths?
What will motivate you the most?
1.00 - Lunch and networking time
2.00 – Building your second-life career development plan
How to set up the next 12 months and beyond objectives?
What further investigation and development is required?
3.00 – Implementing your plan
What are the necessary first steps?
How will you track your progress and review suitability of outcomes?
What is my individual second-life career action plan?
4.00 - Formal Close
4.15 - Confidential one to one sessions with Simon, Stephen and Modwenna
As you can see there will be plenty of opportunity to meet fellow attendees to share experiences and discuss opportunities. Simon, Stephen and Modwenna will also be available all day for private discussions as well as offering confidentil one to one sessions after the formal close.
The venue will be the discrete Stanwell Hotel, conveniently based just off the M25/M3/M4 with plenty of free parkiing for those who wish to drive. We can arrange accommodation (paid for at the attendee's own expense) at the hotel if you require it. The standard of facilities is excellent and the food is delicious. As well as lunch you will be provided with tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits throughout the day.
When & Where
Realising Ambition with Pitching for Management