DIA / Dundee City Council CPD
Dundee City Council have kindly arranged another CPD session on
Thursday 23rd March 2017.
At the request of the DIA the 1st workshop of the year will focus on aspects of Building Standards where assumptions and out-of-date techniques have led to delays and in some cases remedial works being required to comply with Building Standards.
In addition to the items listed below, attendees are asked to come along and share their own experiences.
- Achieving the neccessary fire resistance duration using TGI/ JJI joists;
- Airtightness testing - "build tight vent right,"
-As built SBE/ SAP calculations
- Fire Safety Design summaries
- Sound testing - where access to adjoining properties becomes an issue
- Fulfilling the ccnp - gathering appropriate alternative evidence.
It is important to book in advance through Eventrbite so that Dundee City Council know how many people intend attending as numbers are limited, therefore please sign up as soon as possible to book your place.