Diabetes - Update
Tuesday, 17 January 2017 from 15:15 to 17:15 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Diabetes UPDATE Session - 2 hours
- Recall, record keeping, and quality assurance topics
- History taking, communication, difficult cases and technique practice
- HEE/LETB Education & Training Update- current information for practice nurses
- Diabetes – national guidelines, signs and symptoms, teaching self-care
Please remember to CANCEL your place if you can no longer attend, so that the place can be released for someone else.
How to get to our Ealing site
Our Ealing site address is:
University of West London
St Mary's Road
Travel by tube / train
The site has three London Underground stations within easy walking distance:
- Ealing Broadway (District and Central lines) - 15 minutes
- Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly lines) - 15 minutes
- South Ealing (Piccadilly line) - 10 minutes
Travel by bus
A regular bus service (number 65) runs from immediately outside Ealing Broadway station to the Ealing site.
Travel by car
Please note that there is no car park available at the University site.
The Ealing site lies on the B455 which runs between the A4 and A4020 (Uxbridge Road).
The M4 motorway is a few minutes' drive away from Ealing (junction 2).
The A40 is a short drive away and accessible from Hanger Lane or Perivale.
All visitors must report to Reception, and they will be directed to the correct room.