Actions and Detail Panel
Digimap Collections for Support staff
Wed 11 May 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
An introduction to supporting and using Digimap Collections, this workshop is suitable for those who are new to Digimap and for those who require an update.
This event is only open to staff who support users at their institution with Digimap Collections. Teaching staff are welcome but asked to note that this workshop will not cover the use of map data from Digimap in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or CAD software.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- view and print maps using Roam
- download map data for use in GIS and CAD
- communicate the institutional responsibilities and processes involved in a Digimap subscription to your colleagues
- advise your users where to check copyright for their proposed use of map data
- advise your users on sources of support with Digimap