Digital Business: China
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 from 8:45 AM to 5:30 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Digital Business: China
Prepare for the future
China is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing economies. With over 253 million internet users and nearly 550 million mobile phones in use the potential for digital companies in the UK and Europe to expand into these markets is enormous.
This conference is designed to answer the questions that face companies looking to enter these markets:
- Where to start?
- What opportunities are on the rise?
- How best to prepare your business?
Join us on Wed, 4th March 2009 for a one-day conference with some of the leading experts on business in China. Sessions include an overview of the Chinese market, analysis of the opportunities for digital companies, how to prepare, advice on what it's really like setting up in China and an open table discussion with speakers and UKTI.
Speakers that will be there on the day include: Bruno Bensaid, Momo Shanghai, Martin Bloom, Bloom & Tse, John Davies, UK Trade & Investment, Adrian Hornsby, Dynamic City Foundation, Simon Luk, Winston & Strawn, Ralph Rogers, China Britain Business Council, Lisa Tse, Lise Tse Creative Consulting. Full biographies are being added to the speakers page.
- Discover the size, opportunity and challenges of the Chinese market
- How best should companies approach entering China?
- Get a better understanding of the cultural challenges of business in China
- Make an informed decision about whether your company should target China
- Meet and network with UK Trade & Investment experts
- Learn about specific vertical markets and opportunities e.g. mobile
- Hear about real-life experiences of doing business in China
In the unfortunate event that you can't make it along, we're able to provide a full refund as long as you contact us 7 days in advance of the event.
When & Where
Chinwag and UK Trade & Investment
Chinwag - http://www.chinwag.com - is the UK's leading community and aggregator for the new media and digital marketing industry. Sites include recruitment website, Chinwag Jobs - http://jobs.chinwag.com, Chinwag Live - http://live.chinwag.com and viral marketing alert service, Viralmonitor - http://www.viralmonitor.com. Chinwag also organise the Digital Mission series with UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) - http://digital-mission.org
UK Trade & Investment is the commercial arm of the British government. We work with UK-based businesses to ensure their success in international markets, and encourage the best overseas companies to look to the UK as their global partner of choice.