The Knowledge Transfer Network will be organising an informal information sharing Business Drop-in session in London. The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about Innovate UK, the Digital Catapult, the Knowledge Transfer Network and other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses.
Representatives from across Innovate UK’s programmes will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via 3 minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 3 minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day.
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
- You can bring a maximum of 2 slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
Register your place today
Save This Event
When & Where
The Knowledge Transfer Network
Knowledge Transfer Network
The Knowledge Transfer Network is the UK’s innovation network. We bring together business, entrepreneurs, academics and funders to develop new products, processes and services.
We can help you develop ideas, expertise and technologies, that have the potential to be world-beating products. Central to what we do is the initiation and building of collaborations.
Visit our website at: ktn-uk.co.uk