Digital Creative Workshop London
Thursday, 17 November 2016 from 10:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Digital Creative Workshop London
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer this course as part 2-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch on both days. Read more…
The Digital Creative Workshop covers the actual creation of digital marketing content – It is ideal for anyone who wants to actually learn how to create planning and monitoring templates to assist with your digital marketing, creation of marketing content such as video, photos, graphics, images, infographics, animated presentations – writing for the web covering blogging and web pages. We also cover email campaign design, landing pages, social posting, online adverts and banners – The complete digital tool kit to create all things relating to successful digital marketing.
Who is the course for? This course is designed for those wishing to take control of their digital marketing creative.Don’t ever be held back by your skills and never have to ask your web team or other team members to create digital content again – take control and leave the course with a full set of ready made templates as well as the knowledge of not only how to create digital creative but how to create creative that sells! Suitable for agencies and businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Course Level: Suitable for intermediate to Advanced levels (You will need a commercial knowledge of digital marketing to get the most from this course – we offer novice and beginner courses for those who need to build up experience)
What will the course cover?
The course covers the practical implementation, management of all aspects of digital marketing creative and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
You will learn;
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit (including competitor analysis)
- How to create a digital & social media strategy using our planning template
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template
- Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
Where is the venue?
Digital Creative Workshop London – 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
All course materials and refreshments PLUS unlimited after-course support.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
FRSA This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA.
When & Where
Business Consort - The Digital and Social Media Academy
Business Consort - Digital and Social Media Academy are a world leading training provider specialising in helping businesses excel in a digital world. www.digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com Tel 0800 334 5784