Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Finance for Business – The Future is Here Now!
Wed 17 May 2017, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
PART OF LINCOLNSHIRE DIGITAL CONFERENCE AND TECH EXPO
In this session Streets Chartered Accountants’ Robin Lee, Partner and Michael Ball, Tax Specialist will guide you through the upcoming changes to tax reporting, known as Making Tax Digital (MTD) and how it will affect small businesses and the self-employed as well as how to best prepare your business for digital reporting and the advantages of cloud accounting.
In particular the session will cover:
- An introduction to ‘Making Tax Digital’ (MTD)
- Who will be affected by MTD
- What you may need to do to get ready for MTD
- An insight into some of the cloud based accounting packages including Xero and QuickBooks Online to help you deal with MTD
- The benefits of using a cloud based accounting package
- An introduction to some of the add on apps which can help you manage and run your business effectively
This presentation is ideally suited to the tech savvy business owner who likes the idea of managing their finances digitally as well as those who will need to get to grips with HMRC’s introduction of Making Tax Digital.
Read more about Michael HERE
Read more about Robin HERE
Learn more about Lincolnshire Tech Week events on the website - http://lincolnshire.tech