Digital First Taster Day 1.0
The key aim for the Digital First Taster Days is to give an insight into how the Trust has developed its digital services, adapted internal structures and made a cultural shift in order to achieve getting 90% of its customers accessing online services by 2018.
- Outline of our journey so far
- How we have developed and are delivering online services
- Demonstration of our App
- Cultural and internal changes
- Benefits of our Digital First strategy
These taster days have been developed due to an inundated demand for reference visits and consultation, off the back of our very successful Digital First Events in 2014 and with the Connected Home Consortium in 2015.
- Understand how and why we deliver online services
- Team planning, structures and roles
- Outcomes and savings achieved at the Trust
- Internal and cultural changes needed
- Infrastructure changes required
Share with friends