Online fundraising is one of the most cost effective way to raise funds for your organisation. Developments in technology and social media and changes in giving behaviour have given charities an opportunity to widen their reach and build meaningful relationships with their audiences.
But fundraising online is also fraught with potential pitfalls. How do you stand out from the crowd? How can you get noticed on social media when your Facebook newsfeed is filled with the newest viral campaign? What's the right platform for you? How do you make your online donor journey as smooth as possible?
Combining both the technicalities of fundraising online and the creative strategies to engage potential donors, the session will answer these questions, leaving you ready to kickstart your online fundraising activity and full of ideas on how to improve your current approach.
- The skills and rools to develop an outline for your digital fundraising strategy
- How to attract an audience and build relationships online
- Understand the technical aspects of converting potential donors into donors in an online environment
- Knowledge of quick and easy tools for collecting donations online
- Find out how other charities are successfully raising funds online
- Strategies to retain donors after that first donation
VAT will be charged at 20%
You can book online now with a card or by invoice (see 'other payment options' at the bottom of the next page), or call us on 020 7871 5600.