Digital Futures North East– An event for anyone needing to expand on their digital marketing skills, who is thinking about a career in digital marketing, or who simply wants to learn more about a professional qualification in digital marketing. Suitable for all levels.
- Digital Marketing Careers Landscape
- Why Invest in Digital Marketing?
- The Digital Skills Gap
- DMI Alumni Survey 2016
- Digital Marketing Salaries
- Introduction Digital Marketing Channels
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Features & Benefits
Who should attend?
Typical participants include:
- Professionals who need to understand digital marketing or get more out of their digital channels
- Marketers who want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the marketplace
- Small business owners who need to maximise online channels for growing their business
- Middle managers or those responsible for marketing budgets
- Students who want to up-skill in digital marketing
Check out these other great benefits:
• Get a feel for the DMI’s #PDDM course framework, delivery and structure.
• Get to know Kerry Sarah Quinn Digital Lecturer
• Network with like-minded peers and digital marketing professionals
• Discover how we truly support you all the way and why Kerry Sarah Quinn Consulting is your ideal exam prep education partner
I look forward to seeing you at the event. Feel free to Tweet using the hashtag #ksqtraining to tell me you have registered.