Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Marketing in China - How Programmatic Buying Can Help Your Chinese...
Thu 30 March 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
The importance of China to the UK economy as a trading partner has increased consistently since 2004, with both imports and exports increasing. Statistics from the China-Britain Business Council show that in October 2016 UK imports from China totalled £4.25 billion, up 8% from the previous year, while UK exports to China came to £1.26 billion.
It is no surprise, then, that more and more UK businesses, services and educational institutions are looking to expand into China or looking for investment from China.
The main topics covered at this workshop will be:
- What challenges are facing online ads buying?
- The need to combine consumer behavior to import and manage traffic
- Fragmentation of online communications
- Cost of fixed ads slots
- Strategies to cope with these challenges
- What is programmatic media buying?
- Programmatic Buying VS RTB
- How can programmatic media buying help your student recruitment in China?
- Sample websites & ads slots
- An example campaign
- Orientation Tactic - from the core to the extension,
- Focus on target audience on a large scale
- Various cross-site optimisation mechanisms to improve efficiency of online ad placements