San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you getting results from your digital marketing?
Do you know you should be doing something but not sure what that should be?
Many businesses find the ever changing world of online marketing and social media bewildering and overwhelming.
The To Do list of blog posts, emails, Twitter feeds and LinkedIn updates seems never ending, and often doesn’t seem to work.
You need a plan
Armadillo Social and Mulberry Design have teamed up to bring you the best of our digital knowledge.
This full day workshop will take you through the principles of digital marketing, how to use content to generate leads, find new customers and build loyalty.
We’ll take you thought the basics and break it down into easy building blocks, and show you how it all slots together.
- What great digital marketing looks like
- The resources and tools you need
- Where to invest your time and money
- Social media
- Which you should use: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Your website
- The benefits of blogging
- What does SEO really mean and how should you use it?
- How to use analytics to improve your campaigns
- Email marketing
- How to break through cluttered inboxes
- How to fit it all together
- Build a strategy that’s easy to follow
- Maximise your time with planning and scheduling
Who Is It Suitable For?
The workshop is suitable for
- Business owners
- Employees who are keen to use social media in their work
- Marketing execs or sales staff
- Anybody looking to expand and increase their skills
What Will I get?
- Each attendee received a Social Media Guide to take away
- Membership to the Armadillo Social Club, providing 1 on 1 support and guidance so you are not left stranded.
- Lunch, Coffee, plenty of parking and cracking wifi
- There’ll even be biscuits
Who are we?
Louise has trained hundreds of people on getting the best out of digital marketing, as well as running successful campaigns for clients across a wealth of industries.
Sarah is an expert web designer who helps small businesses be found online. She also provides training for people to give them the tools to create and manage brilliant content.
What Do Others Think?
“I had never ventured into the world of social media for work before. With Louise’s training I am now able to confidently tweet and use facebook. Louise is a lovely approachable person who knows her subject in and out. She got the message across without jargon and also a little fun along the way“
“The session was very practical and packed with informative content as well as some useful tips. Louise is an easy-going person to work with so I felt relaxed throughout!”
“I attended Louise’s course on twitter and was inspired by her passion, knowledge and personal on-line activity. She explains very clearly, exploring why and how being involved may (should!) benefit your business if you are consistent and she helps you get going. I now feel more confident and have improved my activity level – I highly recommend her services.”
“I’ve had a fantastic training session with Sarah today it’s been very informative and made me feel much more confident about handling and getting the most out of my wordpress site. Sarah has tailored the training to suit my needs and has provided lots of hints and tips to help all aspects of my business. Look forward to working with her again.”
When & Where