Digital Marketing Masterclass
Tuesday, 4 April 2017 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Digital Marketing Masterclass is a one day programme designed to give participants both a broad understanding of the world of digital marketing and a series of strategies and tactics they can employ immediately, to improve their performance and get the most from what is probably the most important set of marketing channels available.
Participants will work on how to define their brand message and key audiences, and then how to use digital marketing to link the two. They will understand what are the best ways to get their potential customers to interact with their company in the digital space, and ultimately drive sales and business.
By the end of the day participants will understand:
- What digital marketing channels are available to them, and which they should ideally use
- What core strategies they should implement, how to mix the channels to drive traffic to their website most efficiently
- How to use email marketing to drive business and sales
- How to use social media to connect to prospects and customers and how to move them down the sales channel through both engagement and paid methods
- How to create and utilise content marketing
- How to set up and manage pay per click campaigns
- What to do about search engine optimisation and how to move their websites up in the google rankings
The course will cover what to do, how to do it and importantly what to avoid. Participants will take away worksheets, planning guides and the presentation, along with detailed tactics that the ‘average’ business can employ.
Lunch will be provided during the day.
Please note that to attend this event you must be signed up to the ERDF funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme. To find out more about the 12 hours of fully funded support from the progamme and to register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01244 512381
To be eligible to apply for support from the growth programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
• Local – your business address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
• B2B – you must be (or plan to be) trading business-to-business and not selling directly to consumers.
There is parking available at the Little Roodee car park which is a short walk from the Riverside Innovation Centre. If you need a disabled parking space please contact the organiser and request one.
Save This Event
When & Where
University of Chester: Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme
The University of Chester is proud to be a delivery partner in the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme. With a £2.7m investment of European Regional Development Funding (ERDF), this innovative programme provides a network of key business support providers across Cheshire and Warrington, to offer businesses access to a variety of services.
The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme provides 12 hours of fully funded support to local SMEs in the form of workshops, master classes, one-to-one advice, mentoring and peer-to-peer support. We will help you understand the priorities for your business, as well as what steps you need to take to move your business to the next stage.
For more information about the whole programme please visit: www.cwbusinessgrowth.co.uk
To apply for support directly from the University of Chester please email: email@example.com or call: 01244 512420