Digital Marketing Training Course
Sigma’s Digital Marketing Training Course. Our Team at Sigma Digital have years of experience working closely with clients in a wide range of industries and we have learned that there are key digital marketing principals that can be applied to all, allowing your business to thrive online.
Due to popular demand Sigma have now introduced our 1 day Digital Marketing Training Course hosted by our in-house marketing experts.
Courses are limited to 25 attendees so that we are able to answer industry specific requests. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are included throughout the day as well as lunch.
Introduction: The Digital Marketing Industry Today
- Where are we now? How did we get here? What’s changing?
- Current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Digital Marketing Planning – a strategic approach
Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- How search engines work
- Keyword research analysis and tools
- SEO: Link building techniques and how they help your rankings
- Who are we writing for? Search Engines vs Audience
- Types of effective content
- The key principles of effective content
- Content Writing for SEO
- On site and off site optimisation
- Improving landing page conversion rates
- How and where to share your content
Social Media Marketing
- The ‘Big Five’: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & Google+
- How Instagram and Pinterest fit into the social media strategy
- Social listening and sentiment analysis
- Getting hands-on: Organising Social Media: internal structures/ responsibilities, work-flows
- A strategic approach to social media
- An overview of the email marketing today; what is it best for?
- The role of ESPs (email service providers)
- Segmenting your database: eCRM
- Increasing your open and click-through rates
- Email design & development do’s and don’ts
- Mobile: the saviour of email marketing?
Usability and UX
- Copy and Design: creating information architecture that delivers
- Desktop and mobile: delivering the best user experience
- Basic Skills in WordPress
- The importance of User Testing
Web Analytics and Metrics
- Launching your website and Compare (Benchmarking)
- On-site analytics : the main platforms (Google Analytics + MOZ Pro)
- The Google analytics dashboard
- Conversion funnels and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- What to test and how to test
Marketing in a Mobile World
- Mobile web usage comparison and updates
- There is an app for Everything!
- HTML5, responsive design and the mobile web
- The online/mobile display ecosystem: media agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Programmatic advertising: the future of online/mobile display?
- Google AdWords and Facebook Paid Ads
- Pay-Per-Click advertising: the essentials
- Optimising your AdWords campaign (keywords, bid strategy, ad copy and creative) for maximum ROI
- A look ahead to the (near) future in Digital Marketing
Following this training course you will have a better understanding of:
- Essential digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy
- How to set KPIs for your online marketing activity
- Integrated Search Marketing strategies
- Social Media marketing in a business context
- How to effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Mobile apps, mobile web and location-based services
- Analytics: what to measure and how to manage
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a copy of all course material on USB and six weeks post course support.
This entry-level course attracts attendees looking to develop their understanding of the digital marketing industry, including practical and theoretical techniques that will work for your clients. There are no curse prerequisites as we start at the basics and build up your knowledge of digital marketing. The Course is fast paced and designed to give attendees all the tools they need to get started in their digital career.
This training course will be led by Sigma Digital Founder Stefan Wesley. Stefan is a strategic digital marketing trainer, consultant, author and blogger. He is also a Digital marketing consultant to a number of Chambers of commerce across the globe such as GCC Business Council and Dubai Venture capital Committee.
Stefan has worked with an impressive array of brands and agencies, and regularly delivers workshops and keynote presentations both in the UK and the Middle East.