Do you find digital marketing confusing and time-consuming?
With the information overload, you may feel there's too much to learn and implement in your business. You are not alone as over 50% of small business owners don't have a documented digital marketing plan for their business. This casual approach leads to "spray and pray" marketing that waste already limited time and resources- with no meaningful results.
The frustration is made worst by the fact that digital marketing is a moving target as platforms and practices continue to change at a rapid pace.
You, therefore, cannot think of your marketing efforts in isolation. Instead, you need a robust framework that can serve your business both now and in the future.
You need a complete and unique plan that takes your current goals, resources and competence into consideration.
With this Digital Marketing Workshop, you will get the clarity you need to build a solid web strategy.
About the event:
- You receive 200+ Pages Physical Workbook: (Includes Templates, Checklists, Planners, Marketing Schedule, 1-Year Results Log book and more)
- Essential and actionable presentation packed with examples and inspiration from industry best practices.
- Small Group of 9 delegate
- Refreshment includes Lunch, tea and coffee
- Networking Opportunity
Apex Hotel - 4* Deluxe
Apex City of London
1 Seething Ln,
Saturday, Feb 25, 2017
Time: 12:30 - 6:30pm
Some of the areas covered in session:
- Zone into your ideal client to create well-targeted marketing efforts and reduce advertising waste.
- Create a unified brand message that lets your business stand out from the clutter online.
- Establish a voice for your brand that will give your business its personality in a crowded online space.
- Create ideas for high-value free offers that will compel your prospects to opt-in for a copy, thereby generating qualified leads for your business.
- Create a system that will enable you to keep the lines of communication open with your prospects so you can advance them towards being a paying client.
- Align your offer with prospects' pain points to increase the chance of converting prospects to customers.
- Maximise the conversion of leads to paying customers by reducing friction in your sales cycle.
- Create a system that lets you Increase your profits through repeat purchases while encouraging your clients to become brand advocates.
- Develop a plan that focuses on the top 5 ways to drive meaningful traffic to your websites or landing pages.
- Optimise your web presence and identify potential keywords for your business, while taking the necessary steps to become more relevant to search engine results.
- Create ideas for quality content that resonates with your target audience while ensuring that the content is both keyword relevant and meet your call to action requirements.
- Helps you to align your content with significant dates and events relevant to your prospects.
- Lets you quickly adopt PPC best practices while creating highly relevant ads that speak to the need for your target audience.
- Create an email marketing system that consistently delivers quality to your leads all designed to advance the relationship towards becoming a client.
- Create a social media marketing strategy that fuels engaging conversations, and that also aligns your vanity metrics such as likes and follows to real business goals.
- Template that encourages you to define your marketing goals and strategy in a way that reflects your current resources.
- Here you will get a pass or fail checklist and tool suggestion to diagnose the usability of your website empowering you to take steps to repair your web presence.
- Lets you create highly relevant client-centric landing pages that tie features to benefits along with other essential page elements.
- Based on best practices, know what social media marketing activities are useful to your business outlined on a daily, weekly monthly schedule.
- Breaks down high-value important SEO activities into manageable chunks on a regular basis.
- Lets you log your set of marketing activities that you've proven to work well for your business so you can schedule them in your plan.
- Enables you to track your daily marketing activities so you can quickly identify how an investment of your time translates to profit.
- Allows you to track the results that matter to your overall marketing campaign, empowering you to make future marketing decisions based on the data rather than hunches.
- Plan your list of tools based on your needs and your budget ensuring that you aren't wasting your resources on things you don't need.
- Helps you to decide on the marketing activities to outsource based on your funds, like for the activity and competency.
- Clarify your marketing goals
- Quickly identify and track your ROI
- Identify most profitable marketing opportunities
- Take away a Practical Solution
- Create an Actionable plan unique to your business and resources.
- Make changes to your marketing based on easy to interpret data
- Take control of your marketing efforts
Previous Digital Marketing Events
Very insightful and well structured. Authentic and personal. Benjamin Enwuchola
The marketing masterclass was rather informative, made me aware of certain things that I don't know before. Peter Payne- Cartoonist
Very Simple and Informative. Wonderfully delivered. Joe Oluwa
Backed by industry insights, you will answer the right questions in the correct order to create an in-depth optimised strategy. No more guesswork as you put in the effort to reach your ideal audience. It's not just another event but one where you will receive the practical tools to plan, manage and optimise an effective strategy across your sales lifecycle.
Paying a marketing professional to sit and create a plan with you cost £1000s of pounds. Many small business owners and entrepreneurs just cannot afford this budget although I must admit that it's worth it.
That's why this group will be small enough for each participant to receive the quality support that they need to create their digital marketing price. Just at a fraction of the price!
Price Today: £95
Book Your Place Today- Only 9 Places
Take Control of your Online Marketing Efforts Today!
When & Where
With over ten years of web marketing experience, am also a certified digital marketing professional. I've helped many small business owners and entrepreneurs to grow online and am a highly rated social media expert on the freelance platform People Per Hour. I am qualified and continue to learn from the top minds in the industry, including Hubspot Academy, Google, Berklee School of Music Marketing, The Ivy League eCornell University and many others. My digital marketing blog provides free hints and resources for those who'd like to thrive online. I also create digestible training programs that are both easy understand and implement. I run the digital marketing school in Central London for those who require a more personable and hands-on training experience.