Build on your experience in the "Get off Auto" workshop, or if you have some previous experience with a programme of practical work throughout the day. You will be guided through the key features of your camera and learn new techniques to become more creative.
If you are comfortable with using your Digital SLR camera on Manual mode, producing correctly exposed images, this workshop is ideal for you. You will be able to progress further and enjoy developing your creative skills
You will cover:
- Manual mode - how and when to use it
- Understanding and using light in your photography
- Action photography - capturing movement effectively - freezing/blurring/panning
- Composition - The formal elements - line, tone, shape, texture, form and colour
- Black and white - when to use it.
- Metering modes
You must bring your own digital SLR/bridge camera and laptop to download, view and edit photographs to the event.
What are my parking options for the event?
There are plenty of parking space on site
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us with any queries.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
You can transfer your place to another person for the same event.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds are given once payment has been made. You can transfer your place to another person for the same event.