Actions and Detail Panel
Digital PR for Link Building Training London
Tue 6 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
The world of link building has been turned upside down over the past few years, mainly due to the fact Google have been manually intervening to detect and penalise link spam. In order to develop a solid link acquisition strategy it is vital that you understand these changes and work towards a more user driven strategy.
In this session we will take a look at the various updates Google have rolled out in an attempt to understand what they are trying to achieve; this will help us identify key areas to avoid with our strategy. We will then take a look at how we can proactively future proof and strengthen our link profile in order to drive more visibility.
Creativity and data are going to be key to link acquisition in the coming years, understanding how to integrate your SEO knowledge with other marketing practices is the only true way to acquire natural links that will stand the test of time.
- Google & link building
- Getting your house in order: cleaning up your link profile, overview of algorithmic and manual penalties, negative SEO
- Our approach and the current state of link building/Digital PR: what makes a good link, how important is link building, PR & SEO – what journalists/bloggers want
- Types of campaigns: what assets/content can you create, what works
- On-site best practice for campaigns: where and how to place them on the site to maximise link equity
- What clients want: how to overcome silos internally
- Traffic driving (aside from links): organic and paid social, native advertising, social influencers
- Site & link quality
- Case studies of successful campaigns
- Tips for working with journalists/bloggers: what they want, good and bad outreach email examples
- Tools and resources: media databases, reporting tools, content inspiration.