*This session will be run in partnership with award-winning PR agency, Weber Shandwick*
PR as we know it is changing. The growth in online platforms have given rise to the opportunity to reach larger and more focused audiences. We all know that to keep up, digital must now become part of our strategies.
Print still has a place, however, effective, modern PR now draws on social media and content marketing. Get up to speed with the new innovations within the industry, learn how others are effectively making the transition and gain inspiration on how you take advantage of innovations in technology and make digital a key part of your PR strategy.
- Learn what digital PR is and what it means for you and your communications
- How journalists use social media for networking
- How journalists and news outlets use social media for promoting news content and how you can adapt your stories to make them social media friendly
- The knowledge to evaluate which online platforms are right for you
- An understanding of how and where to target your audience online
- An understanding of the key elements of a digital strategy
Level: Improver – PR forms a part of your role but you’d like to know more about the shift to digital and how you can use it to enhance your PR activity.
VAT will be charged at 20%.
You can book online now with a card, by invoice (see 'other payment options at the bottom of the next page) or by calling us on 020 7871 5600.