Digital, Sales, Marketing & Technology Expo 2017 - hosted by Headz Up Business
Thursday, 18 May 2017 from 10:00 to 14:30 (BST)
Thursday 18th May 2017
Digital, Sales, Marketing & Technology Expo
10.00am - 2.30pm
Birmingham City University, The Curzon Building
The Digital Expo 2017, provides an environment for iattendees to understand the key considerations of digital, sales, marketing & technology, to meet suppliers delivering various solutions to business support and growth. It's a great opportunity for business owner's, marketing professionals, startup entrepreneurs who want to ensure they have the information to succeed across all digital marketing disciplines and who want to understand what the future may hold.
The Digital Expo attracts business owners from all industries, sectors and backgrounds from the region, marketeers, professionals who want to hone in their digital skills and interested in learning the latest information, advice and finding suppliers to achieve their current/future business IT solutions. The day provides important networking opportunities for business across the region.
After last years huge success, Headz Up Business, is delighted to continue the partnership with Google as part of the Google Digital Garage initiative. There is 2 sessions you can book on to which will take place in the Theatre Area: There is a limited number of FREE tickets to access the theatre area per session (maximum 300 delegates per session):
10.30am - 11.10am: Reach New Customers Online.
Take the next step and make your business more visible online so that new customers can find you. Understand the cornerstones of digital marketing and the importance of search, and learn how to use online marketing tools to reach prospective customers.
Covering the following:
- Help Your Website be found through online search.
- Manage your businesses presence on Google.
- Understand the benefits of online advertising.
11.15am - 12.00 (Noon) : Know Your Business With Google Analytics.
Practical, hands-on Google Analytics training will help you get the most out of your web analytics data and start turning your website hits into qualified skills needed to monitor and learn from your digital marketing and online presence. We aim to send you away with the essential skills needed to develop digital insight and make real business decisions.
11.30am - 2.30pm: Exhibition Area: Unlimited Tickets and this area is open from 11.30am - 2.30pm
Business owners, SME's, Sales & Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Digital marketing Executive, Social media executive, Marketing executive, Social advertising executive, Head of Digital Marketing, Start Up Entrepreneurs!
What to Expect:
- With the continued partnership with Google as part of the Google Digital Garage initiative. There is 2 sessions you can book on to. Details listed above.
- Find out answers to burning questions you may have about anything to do with digital sales and online marketing. From social strategy, to content optimisation, platforms and social advertising.
- A full day dedicated to helping, supporting you to discover new and innovative ways to market your business online.
- As a business owner/entrepreneur, it also means being up to date with technology in your business. Come and meet, connect with suppliers in our expert exhibitor area who can let you know the latest solutions with digital, social media & technology today.
Marketing Your Business at the Expo: We have a number of opportunities for businesses to market, promote themselves at the event please book directly on this eventbrite booking link: Below is the video of last years event:
Previous sponsors, exhibitors and footage of event visit: www.headzupbusiness.co.uk
Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
Save This Event
When & Where
Headz Up Business
Headz Up Business organiser specialises in two B2B events: Digital/Technology/Social Media & Women In Business. We host the biggest Digital, Sales,Marketing & Technology Expo in the Midlands and we organise the no.1 expo for Women IN Business and Women professionals in the Midlands. Please take a look at You Tube videos and also our website: www.headzupbusiness.co.uk If you would like to sponsor our events, please email us email@example.com