Please do not book online - Please ring CAVS 01267 245 555 to book and pay for your place
To provide an overview of a number of different digital online tools and help people to make the most of what is available.
An introduction to some of the (mostly) free digital tools that are available to help you
- share documents and collaborate online
- organise and manage events and meetings
- market and promote your project or organisation
- publish information
- get input or feedback
e.g. Libre Office, Google Drive, DropBox, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Wordpress, Skype, Hangouts (Google), Doodle, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Issu, Survey Monkey, Crowdfunder.
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of what types of online tools and ways of working are available.
- Understand what these tools can be used for, their benefits and how and where to access them.
- Be able to identify which digital tools would be useful for your organisation or project.
Who this course is for
Trustees, board members, committee members and staff of voluntary organisations who want to understand more about ways that we can work together and reach people more effectively using the digital tools that are available.
Price per participant:
- £15 for CAVS Full Members
- £25 for non members
- £50 for non third sector organisations