Actions and Detail Panel
Digital transformation and the Microsoft Office 365 E5 Plan
Tue 28 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
How do you know if you are on the right Office 365 plan if you don’t know what the E5 plan is?
We believe that the heart of productivity is great teamwork, and the heart of great teams is great communication. Productivity today is centred on conversations—sometimes a quick instant message or call, and sometimes a meeting planned in advance including voice, video and content sharing. But, in this new connected world, where organisations are using digital transformation to revolutionise the way they do business, there must still be layers of security, control and compliance.
Please join us for half a day to talk through how the new features of the Office 365 E5 plan can help address these issues and provide benefits to your organisation.
Date and location
The morning of Tuesday, 28 March at Polymorph Limited, The Heath Business & Technology Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4QX.
Who should attend?
- Organisations who already use Office 365 but are unaware of what E5 could do for them.
- Organisations considering a move to Office 365 who want to know what their options are.
- Organisations concerned about IT security and threat management.
Specifically, people who are involved in
- IT Management
- IT Security and Compliance
- Business Analysis such as working with Business Intelligence products
- Financial Management
Why should you attend?
To learn more about Microsoft Office 365 E5 Plan and how it could benefit your organisation.
What will you gain?
- Understanding of how Office 365 E5 plan would work in your organisation
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and best practice advice on the Office 365 E5 plan
- Registration, coffee and introduction from Polymorph
- Overview of 5 key features of the Microsoft Office 365 E5 Plan incl. advanced threat protection, customer lockbox, PSTN conferencing and eDiscovery
- E5 Licensing
- Open questions