The 2017 DigitalAgenda Impact Awards, sponsored by Nominet Trust, celebrate UK digital innovations that improve people's lives. The awards take place at London’s Barbican Centre on Thursday March 2 2017.
An afternoon awards ceremony at the 250-seat Frobisher Auditorium recognises digital innovation across 12 categories. And our evening after-party in the Barbican’s spectacular garden room conservatory gives winners and everyone a chance to celebrate and to connect.
Your awards hosts are Oli Barrett and Julian Blake.
The awards are grouped under three broad headings:
- Education – technologies that are transforming both teaching and learning, in schools, universities or online.
- Employment & skills – technology that is changing ways into work, and work itself, as well as initiatives to improve people’s skills and access to talent.
- Health – technology that is improving healthcare knowledge and treatment, as well as people’s ability to lead healthier and happier lives.
- Money – technologies that make it easier for people to save and spend, and that improve access to and the quality of financial services.
- Cities – digital initiatives that improve urban places and spaces, making them better places to live, work and play.
- Climate – technologies that help us manage and understand environmental change better, and that encourage greener living and ways of doing business.
- Food – technologies that are changing how food is produced, distributed and consumed, and that improve access to better food and reduce waste.
- Smart – initiatives that use connected physical devices at home and across towns and cities to make life easier and better for all of us.
- Business transformation – products and projects that make business, government and non-profits more effective and better, happier places to work.
- Social and economic transformation – outward-facing initiatives from business, government and non-profits that are changing the wider world for the better.
- Investment – the best in impact funding provided by investors and backers of all kinds, across all platforms and funding routes.
- Sharing & partnership – digital initiatives that help us share our resources better, or where collaboration creates a product or service that improves people’s lives.
The awards are open to all UK-based organisations – business, non-profit or public sector – with a life-changing tech product or service.
Guests at the Barbican will join 250 senior-level entrepreneurs, investors and more, along with award nominees, guests and members of the UK-wide DigitalAgenda network. We're lining up a brilliant awards event, with guest speakers alongside the presentations.
Individual combined ticket (awards and party - 3-11pm): £49
Individual (party only 7-11.30pm): £35
Prices exclude VAT. Nominated organisations will receive one complimentary ticket for the event.
We hope to see you there!
If you cancel your ticket on or before December 31 2016 you will receive a 75% refund.
If you cancel your ticket on or before January 31 2017 you will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made on or after February 1 2017 will not receive any refund.
Replacement guests are welcome at any time.