The 2017 DigitalAgenda Impact Awards, sponsored by Nominet Trust, celebrate the digital innovations that are making a positive impact on the way we live, learn and do business. The awards take place at London’s Barbican Centre on Thursday March 2 2017.
An afternoon awards ceremony at the 250-seat Frobisher Theatre recognises digital innovation that makes a change. And our evening after-party in the Barbican’s spectacular green room conservatory gives winners and nominees a chance to celebrate.
The awards are grouped under three broad headings:
- Education – technologies that are transforming teaching and learning.
- Employment & skills – technology that is changing ways into work, and work itself.
- Health – technology improving healthcare and making us healthier and happier.
- Money – technologies that make it easier for people to save and spend.
- Cities – digital initiatives that improve urban places, spaces and living.
- Climate – technology that helps us manage environmental change.
- Food – technologies changing how food is produced, supplied and consumed.
- Smart – connected devices and more that are improving how we live.
- Business transformation – digital change that makes organisations more effective.
- Social and economic transformation – technology changing the wider world for the better.
- Investment – the best in impact funding, through traditional or alternative routes.
- Sharing & partnership – initiatives that help us share resources better.
The awards are open to all UK-based organisations – business, non-profit or public sector – with a tech product or service that aims to makes the world a better place. Entering the DigitalAgenda Impact Awards is free using the online form at bit.ly/2gx8Kvh. The awards are open for entries until January 20, 2017.
Guests at the Barbican will join 250 senior-level entrepreneurs, investors and more on a mission to change the world through technology. Speakers and panellists will share their wisdom.
Individual combined ticket (awards and party - 3-11pm): £49
Individual (party only 7-11.30pm): £35
Prices exclude VAT. Nominated organisations will receive one complimentary ticket for the event.
We hope to see you there!
If you cancel your ticket on or before December 31 2016 you will receive a 75% refund.
If you cancel your ticket on or before January 31 2017 you will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made on or after February 1 2017 will not receive any refund.
Replacement guests are welcome at any time.