Actions and Detail Panel
DIL SE - EK KHOJ NAYI ZINDAGI KI
Sun 26 March 2017, 15:00 – 17:30 IST
In this event you will learn and master:
- How to help a drug addict
- Teach the audience how to break the addictive cycle and establish total abstinence from all mood-altering drugs.
- Teach the audience adaptive coping and problem solving skills required to maintain abstinence over the long term.
- Learning how to live a new life, free from old unhealthy habits and ways of behaving
- Helping fellow drug addicts
- Making amends for past mistakes and wrongs
- Promotes abstinence and provides support from others struggling with the same issues
- Teaches specific tools and techniques within a 4-point:
- Enhancing and maintaining motivation to abstain
- Coping with urges
- Problem solving (managing thoughts, feelings, and behaviors)
- Lifestyle balance (balancing momentary and enduring satisfactions)
- Cognitive strategies (positive thinking)
- Letting the body help (relaxation techniques, meditation, diet, and physical exercise)
- How to sync your mind with your heart through by Life Coaching technique.