Chinese Cricket Club Restaurant is proudly one of the best and only Dim Sum restaurants in The City to create Dim Sum every day with the freshest ingredients and behind every tasty Dim Sum is the skillful hands of our lady Dim Sum chef, Mai Lin who has mastered and gained her expertise in Hakkasan restaurant.
• Arrival drink – Glass of Prosecco with lychee
• Introduction and history of Dim Sum – by Head Chef, Ken Wang
• Demonstration – by Dim Sum Chef, Mai Lin
• Preparation and eating – by attendees
• Sample menu – 1) Vegetable Spring Roll, 2) Deep Fried Chicken Wonton, 3) Chicken Sui Mai, 4) Scallop & Prawn Sui Mai, 5) Prawn Dumpling
• Unlimited Jasmine tea and fresh mint tea.
• Departure gifts – History of Dim Sum note, chopsticks, flowering tea, and a dinner voucher
• £35 per person
• Spaces are limited to ten Dim Sum enthusiasts
Join in and book now, simply call us on +44 (0) 207 438 8051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.