"And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers” (Malachi 4:6)
We aim to reverse the trend of absent fathers in children’s lives, and restore God’s divine order back into our homes through positive actions, support, appreciation and encouragement of fathers in society.
• Restore God’s divine order back into our homes
• Enable and empower men in their role of “father”
• Reverse the breakdown of the family structure in society
• Celebrate fathers who are proactive and involved
• Encourage absent fathers that "their children need them"
• Encourage fathers not to give up after a relationship breakdown
• Encourage fathers not only to be physically present, but also emotionallyand spiritually present
• Correct the notion that a mother can be a “father” to child
• Encourage single parent homes to provide a consistent and positive male role model in their children lives
• To highlight the impact of children growing up without fathers or positive male role models is having on society
• To empower parents to raise and nurture spiritually and emotionally balanced children
. Create an atmosphere for real talk and mentoring opportunity to support struggling dads.
. Give recognition award to some outstanding fathers in our community