Dinner 5th International Symposium of the Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom
Saturday, 8 July 2017 at 19:30 (BST)
Join the evening event on the 8th July of the V International Symposium in a dinner at the Spanish Restaurant “Hispania”. This part of the symposium will be an ideal opportunity to socialise, continue networking, and exchange views with other participants in a relaxed environment.
At Hispania, we will enjoy a tapas dinner including drinks (see menu below) starting at 8 pm. This will be a cocktail dinner (standing), so that you attendees can mingle.
- Spanish cheese selection: Including Mahón, Manchego, Ibores and Conde Duque
CURED MEATS SELECTION
- Chorizo, salchichón and cecina (cured beef leg)
- Crunchy cheese bite: Toffee flavoured filo pastry with a blend of cheeses (v)
- Corte de ensaladilla: Potato, egg, carrot, olive and tuna salad with mayonnaise (sardo bread)
- Spanish omelette
- Solid apple cocktail (v)
- Tuna Tartar (spoon)
- Ibérico ham croqueta
- Hay Festival croqueta: Leek and spinach (v)
- Monkfish fritters with piquillo pepper
- Paella (bowl)
- Cheesecake (shot)
WINES / BEER (included)
- Vilarnau – Cava
- Dona Luci Albariño (Rías Baixas) – White Wine
- Valdelosfrailes (Rueda) – White Wine
- Tozara (Méntrida) – Red Wine
- Acón Joven (Ribera del Duero) – Red Wine
- Mahou 5* – Bottled Beer
(1/2 bottle of wine per person exchangeable for 3 bottle beers or 3 bottles of water or 4 soft drinks)
– £35 –
Note: Please, let us know if you have dietary requirements or food allergies. Prices include V.A.T. and discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
Save This Event
When & Where
Society of Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom (SRUK/CERU)
Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom (SRUK/CERU) is an independent and non-profit organisation without any political affiliation created to promote communication within the community of Spanish Researchers working in the United Kingdom.
More info: http://www.sruk.org.uk