- Reviewing your studies
- The AFA Exam - marking system, tips, techniques
- The Factfind initial thoughts
- Report structure
- Affordability tax calculations and asset/liabilities
- Solution and recommendations including technical updates
- Predicted additional information in the exam and discussions
- Report creation, coaching
- Action plans
Outcomes of the Training Workshop
- You're at the last hurdle for the DipFA exam and the fact find exam is looming. You haven't done as much preparation as you would like with work pressures and everything, attending this workshop will allow you to be fully prepared.
- Your tutor will be prepared and would have examined the fact find and analysed the needs and recommendations required.
- After the workshop, you'll totally understand the nature of the exam, pass marks, word count, style and structure. You'll be very versed on the content of the fact find and will be reminded of an ideal structure to maximise your marks. And finally you'll have the bones, with flesh, of a report that'll help you pass the exam, and you'll create this all yourself with facilitation and guidance from the tutor plus other delegates.
- Time will be allowed to actually start creating your report and you can receive coaching from your tutor on the effectiveness of your report.
- You'll have a useful networking session with other likeminded individuals, enjoy some lunch and be trained in convivial surroundings.
- And you'll be away in your car by 4.00pm before the traffic snarls.
- All this for £249 and a journey to Gloucester.
Who is Running the Training?
Paul Archer is an official ifs School of Finance online Tutor for DipFA. Paul's LinkedIn profile can be found here
Some real testimonials from our courses earlier this year (names omitted)
- Hi Paul, Just wanted to thank you so much for the training at Dunfermline on January for the IFS stage 3 exam. That's me got my Pass Result this morning and over the moon. This pass was on a big part down to your training day and can't thank you enough.
- Hi Paul, Hope u are good. I wanted to inform you about my DipFA result. I passed it with 91 marks. It wouldn't have been possible without your help. Thanks a lot._
- Dear Paul, I just wanted to say a quick thank you, I received my results this morning and I am pleased to say I passed my Dip FA. The exam preparation course was just what I needed leading up to the exam and without it I question whether I would have passed at all.
- Paul, Passed my final exam. 55%. You were personally responsible for at least 5% probably more! Have recommended your course to an ex colleague.
- Hi Paul, I attended a 1 day course with you on 29 Feb for the 8 March exam. Got the results last week and passed – 92/150. This was due in no small part to your very helpful strategy suggestions, tips and techniques – very many thanks. Made all the more sweet because I was in Venice at the time – great place to celebrate!
When & Where
Archer Training Ltd
Archer Training Ltd is a specialist training organisation focusing on sales, sales coaching and train the trainer. They are based near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have been running public training courses for over 10 years in the Gloucestershire area.