Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
** THIS DIPLOMA IS NOW FULL. IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A FUTURE ONE PLEASE EMAIL EDUCATION.EVENTS@CHRISTIE.NHS.UK **
Facilitator: Tineke Bosma
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and is the study of human excellence. We take in information through our senses and all our thinking, feeling and behaving is organised by our brain. NLP gives you the tools to understand at a practical level how you create your experience and communicate and interact with others.
NLP is a tool used in all sorts of communication from coaching, counselling, therapy and hypnosis to sales, marketing and business communication. NLP is about increasing personal choices. All the new skills you gain in this diploma course can be immediately applied to improve your personal and work life.
Some of the major benefits of NLP are:
- Quick rapport building by matching of language and behaviour
- Greater awareness of relationships, interaction of people and your own role in this
- Personal development regarding self-awareness, confidence and self-esteem
- Awareness and elicitation of value and belief systems and using these to identify barriers and obstacles in personal and career development
- There are numerous ways of using NLP. Examples are eye accessing cues, chunking, reframing, anchoring, meta-programmes and behavioural flexibilities.
Anybody, who deals with people in whatever sort of relationship, can benefit from learning about NLP and its usage. The NLP Diploma offered is accredited by INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association) and takes 2 weekends to complete 13th & 14th May and 3rd & 4th June 2017.
Your tutor, Tineke Bosma, is a fully trained NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer.
If you would like to pay in instalments please email email@example.com