Diploma in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) 21st / 22nd Jan & 10th / 11th March 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM (GMT)
Newick, United Kingdom
Who should attend?
You have an interest and curiosity around developing your own personal excellence, and would like to discover tools and techniques to maximise your potential.
- start to experience the excellence in yourself and others in a way that helps you build a stronger sense of personal purpose and leadership
- build strong, quality relationships built on trust and rapport, and boost your communication skills
- recognise the power of sensory acuity in reading people and boost your communication skills
- deepen your awareness of the impact empowering beliefs have on our success
- recognise how we code our memories and experiences and the patterns of behaviours and language that may be holding you back (and what to do about this)
- create compelling outcomes for yourself and others
- produce a personal learning plan that supports your continuing ability to grow, stretch and succeed
How the programme is structured?
This is a high energy programme that is both interactive and experiential. We want you to learn, enjoy and have fun. The course runs over two weekends which enables you to experiment with the tools and techniques you learn on the first weekend of the programme, and then on the second weekend to report back on successes and fine tune your NLP approach and skills.
Essential pre workshop reading:
NLP At Work, Third Edition, Sue Knight. In addition each participant will receive a one-to-one telephone conversation with Gail to discuss individual outcomes.
Aspire People Development and Sue Knight
The workshop will be led by Gail Lineham FICPD, MAC, and director of Aspire People Development. Gail has spent over 25 years in the field of realising potential, working with a wide range of individuals, teams and businesses. She has a number of qualifications and accreditation in the fields of training, coaching and facilitation however the field of NLP is one that has had the most positive impact on her own personal development. She splits her working time between business and community focussed projects.
£400 (can be paid in 2 instalments)
NB. Cancellation policy: 50% of payment will be refunded on cancellations with more then 7 days notice.
Advice can be given on local overnight accommodation if required.
THERE ARE PLANS TO OFFER A FURTHER COURSE WHERE THE DIPLOMA CAN BE UPGRADED TO THE PRACTIONER IN NLP
When & Where
The Link Centre
Description of your organisation