Diploma in Project Management - London, UK
Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 19:00 - Monday, 12 December 2016 at 22:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Project management is a field which can be of enormous value to many different types of managers, businessmen, administrators, executives and entrepreneurs. Many types of people in many different fields who may not be trained professional project managers will at some time need to manage at least one project. Projects can be as diverse as setting up a market research project, arranging an event, implementing a new shipping route, relocating a company, choosing and installing a complex new computer system, a building project or running a campaign.
This Diploma in Project Management will prepare supervisors, team leaders, managers and specialists in all sectors, for involvement in operational and strategic projects, or consolidate the knowledge and status of project leaders and specialist managers needing a first formal qualification. The main benefits of this Diploma in Project Management Level 4 course are that it provides a considerable amount of knowledge and understanding of essential project areas of activity, such as the demand for project management, project management qualities and competencies. It is highly regarded by employers in all business sectors around the world and can lead to higher level business and management qualifications.
Who is it for?
The course is ideal for those who need knowledge and understanding of the full range of core project management subjects and a qualification that is highly respected by employers in allsectors, for workplace progression or as preparation for a higher level qualification, such as a Masters level course.
• Professional Development for Managers,
• Overview of Project Management,
• Project Structures and Life Cycle,
• Feasibility and Risk in Projects,
• Working with and leading Teams,
• Project Closure and Managing Projects: Research, Development, Proposal, Implementation.
• Practical Application
• There are no examinations.
What Do you get?
- A certificate of achievement accredited by the British Academy for Training& Development. This course is subject to a second certificate fromour partners/branches.
- USB Flash Drive of Course Material/orPrinted.
- Future Course Discounts up to25%.
- Printed Brouchers &Flyers and Tourist Ticket, Bus orMuseum.
Subject to the number of course trainees, the course is expected to be taughtin:
- Lecture or One-to-One trainingstyle,
- In house training,or
Fees: £4500 Per Person
- First Floor, Crown House, North Circular Rd, London, UK, NW10 7PN
- United Kingdom
Provided by British Academy For Training & Development
Save This Event
When & Where
British Academy For Training and Development (BATD)
We have the confidence, excellence and assurance to bring success to organizations and clients who are seeking to improve their skills and performance. All this is carried out through our innovative and robust learning solutions and techniques.