Director and CEO LunchNet (D&C LunchNet)
This meeting is for Directors and CEOs only, please can you make sure that your registration to attend this meeting is subject to these criteria. If this is not the case, and you do register, please accept our apologies now although we will have decline your registration and refund your ticket.
Leading a business can be a lonely place, that coupled with the knowledge that most support Directors have access to is from professionals and individuals that have a commercial agreement with you – you pay them!
Typical examples of topics and discussions: –
- Have we got the right senior managers in place to grow our business?
- How resilient and flexible is our business – mitigating risks while maximising opportunities.
- Property – buy, rent, maybe a vehicle for our pensions.
- Are we geared for growth – finance for growth – example, changing the governance of your business to issue and sell shares to raise finance.
- Dealing with loneliness – is our leadership team in tune with our plan and, can I measure and truly trust in my relationships with fellow directors?
- Innovation – is it ‘do or die’ for my business?
- Succession planning, exit strategies – keeping value while planning for the future.
- At what point do we need additional, commercial help – Chairman, Ambassadors, Board / Non- Executive Directors?
- Developing new products and services, should we go big or small?
Networking works at all levels, not least at a Director and CEO level hence our D&C LunchNet, and also following the concept of Peer to Peer learning. New experiences for your business maybe ‘old hat’ for others – you’re never too old to learn.
- Register to attend this D&C LunchNet and you will listen to a key business leader sharing their lessons learnt while leading their business.
- Also, network and build contacts with your peers from other sectors that are in a similar position to yourself.
- Chatham House Rules apply.
Director Hosting this meeting is
- Mark Warren Managing Director at Lister Trade Frames.
Listers are a highly respected Manufacturing employer and a key business for the City of Stoke On Trent. They have an established and hugely respected national brand and now, Mark and his fellow Directors have instigated a major growth plan for their business with KPI’s in place for 2020. http://www.listertf.co.uk/
Maximum number 10 x Directors / CEOs only.
11:30 – Arrive, relaxed networking.
11:45 – Factory Tour
12:00 – Director Lessons learnt and our Growth plans for 2020 – Mark Warren, Managing Director, Lister Trade Frames.
13:00 – Working Lunch, conversations continue over a buffet lunch.
13:30 – close