Actions and Detail Panel
Directors' Briefing December
Wed 7 December 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
Every month I host Directors' Briefings for MDs, CEOs, Directors and Business Owners only.
It's a 2 hour event on the challenges and problems we face as businesses owners and managers when dealing with potential customers and prospects, from the very first contact through to the sale. Often the greatest barrier to sales success, is you. The subconscious behaviours, beliefs, attitudes and habits that dictate how you behave in the sales process often hinder, rather than advance, the process. Once identified, you're dumbfounded you've never noticed it before.
The event simply introduces owners and directors to the kind of problems and subconscious behaviour we help solve and why they happen;
- recruiting the right sales people (single biggest hidden cost in sales, bad sales hires)
- poor prospecting habits and behaviours of sales people
- not getting through to the right decision makers
- talking to the wrong people for too long
- handling stalls and objections
- quoting and proposing consistently but closing too few
- not closing enough or consistently
- getting too many "think it overs" that never eventuate
- sales cycle longer than it should be
- wasted time and money on sending out proposals and quotes that go nowhere
- being told you lost out on price and wondering why you did
- discounting, negotiating and excuses
Realising that there is a way to prevent them is sometimes a good reason for us to meet again.
At this event you will discover the two sales processes at work, which are both designed to ensure the buyer is always in control and turns you and your sales people into free consultants.
You'll see how and why prospects gain the upper hand and what you, the sales person, have done to encourgae and reinforce this process.
We are creatures of habit and behaviour. You'll soon discover that the sales process has been designed to ensure that YOUR habits and behaviours guarantee you become a free consultant and that they, the prospect, hold all the cards.
It's not a sales event. You won't be asked to buy anything or commit to anything. We'll simply agree whether it's worth having a follow up call, that's it.
Come with and open mind.