A community event to:
- Introduce you to the west London wide campaign to help families and communities reduce the amount of food that is thrown in the bin
- Link communities to OLIO, the food sharing mobile phone app
- Have a great evening with music, food preparation and tastings.
An evening packed with fun and food tastings! There will be presentations and activities to explore how to make the most of your food plus the chance for west Londoners to explore the phone app OLIO with which you can share your leftover food with others.
- Test your food know-how
- Prepare and taste delicious food made from the most commonly thrown away food items
- Exchange ideas on how to save money by reducing food waste
- Learn how to access food through sharing
If you can’t attend on this occasion and would like to know more about this campaign, we are very happy to meet individual groups. We can come out to groups or events to give interactive talks, run information sessions, have a stand at a community event and train up food champions. We use games and other resources to give relevant and useful hints, tips and ideas.