Actions and Detail Panel
Discover the real Venice - Photo Walk
Fri 14 April 2017, 08:00 – 11:00 CEST
Discover the real Venice of the Venetians and bring home long lasting memories.
This is a 3h Photo Walk to discover the hidden Venice. There are only 12 places on this workshop.
• 10 min FREE TIME for Camera check up if you need to set up the camera or to get our recommended settings for great pictures
• Improve your photography skill mastering Exposure and Lighting
• Focus zones and Focusing, Auto, Single and Tracking
• Camera Modes: Auto, Speed/Aperture Priority, Manual… which one and when..
• Flash and Fill Lighting, Exposure compensation and flash compensation
• Composition and Cropping,
• Take better photos and turn your photos into exciting stories that stands out
• Discover parts of Venice less traveled by tourists
• Hear interesting tales and stories and Have fun !
Touring a new city can be a very exciting experience, but it can also be quite an adventure if you are unsure of which places to visit and how. Language barrier may also represent a curious obstacle but it can also be frustrating. We offer an innovative and unforgettable Photographic Tours to welcome you in some of the most fascinating and romantic places in the world. We will guide you in an exclusive tour through the most interesting landmarks and monuments.
Walking around a city together with an editorial and creative photographer is an enlighten experience. We will show you all the tricks of the game to improve your photography skills but it is also a fun and new way to visit a city like Venice. You will be able to visit, see, experience and tour places, artisans, situations, people that would be otherwise difficult to come across. The Photo Tours will take you through off-the-beaten tracks to the most important monuments and landmarks. You will avoid the tourist pedestrian highways and will take more secluded, intimate and truly Italian passageways.
Terms and conditions.
We are unable to give a full refund in the event of non-attendance without notice, regardless of the circumstances.
In the event of notice being given at lest two weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of your payment, the remainder will cover the administration costs of refilling the place.
We also reserve the right to cancel any of the workshops if there is insufficient demand. We will confirm the workshop is running one month before the actual date.
No food, beverages, accommodation or transport is provided.
Please note Travel and Equipment Insurance is not included.