San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EVENT for Digital Product Leaders
Distributed development teams fail… now learn ‘new rules’ direct from companies who have created smart, successful and distributed teams
Digital products require empowered, multi-disciplinary teams work in the same 'space' making decisions at the point they are needed. The options for constructing teams are diverse with many permutations of inhouse, outsourced and off/on/nearshoring. And products at different stages of the digital product lifecycle have different needs.
Key issues: cost, risk, quality, sustainability, speed. No one model ticks all these boxes. So how do we make good choices?
The best companies in the world are creating new formations of teams and applying a common set of rules to enable them to succeed.
Hear the ‘new rules’ from:
- Paul Westmore – Director of IT, Plymouth University
- Yoann Martin – notonthehighstreet.com
- Martyn Evans – Creative Technical Director, Unboxed Consulting
If you are thinking about how to grow your development team or how to get your next product delivered in the most effective way, then this event is for you.
- Product Owners, Product Managers and Service Managers
- Managers of digital teams, Delivery Managers and CTOs
- CEOs of companies scaling new digital products
Join us on Wednesday 8th October to discover:
1. The right formation of team for your digital product strategy - what are the new options?
2. The ‘new rules’ to create a distributed team of any format smart and efficient
Register now for your place
When & Where
We're Unboxed. We collaborate to grow your ideas for digital products and services. Then we build them. We can also improve the way your organisation works.
We do this through agile and lean techniques, using Ruby on Rails.