Ahead of the 2017 World Water-Tech Innovation Summit, the Department for International Trade (DIT) will be hosting a pre-summit international trade seminar and networking event on February 20, 2017. Taking place at the DIT headquarters at 1 Victoria Street, London, this half-day seminar will cater to UK SMEs and focus exclusively on supply chain opportunities in international markets.
- Hear direct from international utility CEOs including Brazil, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India and more
- Discover new markets and specific international project opportunities
- Learn how DIT can support you and help you gain access to exciting new opportunities and markets
- Interact with international speakers and attendees during vibrant debates and presentations
- Explore projects and markets in more detail during targeted country-focused roundtable discussions
An international event in an intimate setting, the seminar is designed to ensure that you network and do business directly with key players in the global water sector.
Spaces are limited so book place today to secure your attendance at the seminar. The cost of the seminar is £75 + VAT.