In this workshop we will explore different options for diversifying your charity’s income.
Many charities are facing an unprecedented demand for services at a time when competition for funding from traditional sources is fierce.
This workshop will support you to explore and identify the best options for diversifying your charity’s income.
By the end of the course you will…
- Have a better understanding of the language of income diversification
- Feel more confident in assessing your current income mix and its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how to strengthen existing funding relationships
- Understand the options for diversifying your organisation’s income
- Have a clearer idea of which options would work for your size and type of charity and where to access further support
- Understand how to assess whether your charity has the appropriate transferable skills amongst trustees, staff or volunteers to successfully diversify your income.
This training will be delivered by Mark Hopley, Deputy Chief Exec, and Nina Muir, Funding & Development Advisor. Nina and Mark are qualified trainers and have extensive experience of assisting small to medium sized charities to secure income from diverse sources.
“The nature of the work of my charity is difficult to market to funders however I came away with a renewed sense of possibilities and options to explore”- Previous course participant.
The course price includes light refreshments and a training pack to take away.
If you have any questions regarding this training please contact Mark Hopley via email to email@example.com or telephone 01423 504074.
If you have any questions about booking or invoicing please contact Bev Richardson - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01423 504074.
When & Where
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service is registered charity specialising in providing support for staff and volunteers working in the Voluntary Sector.
Our courses cover a wide range of topics including: fundraising, governance and volunteer management and attract attendees from across the UK.
All our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for both the voluntary and statutory sectors.