Actions and Detail Panel
DIY CHRISTMAS SEWING (Stocking & Festive Bunting making)
Sun 18 December 2016, 11:00 – 17:00 GMT
Join Barley Massey in learning some machine sewing skills and make some stylish DIY festive items in time for Christmas!
All level of maker welcome from complete beginner to those who sew but are looking for inspiration and ideas. Children from 8yrs + are also welcome to join.
On completion of this class participants will confidently be able to:
- Feel more comfortable in using a sewing machine
- feed fabric through, sew in a straight line and turn corners.
- explore the range of features and stitches on the machine.
- Apply letters, decoration and patches to personalise.
- Join cloth pieces using straight stitch and zig zag stitch.
- Add hanging loops
- Understand how to hem the edge of the cloth.
TIME: 11am - 1.30pm (Christmas Stocking) & 2.30 - 5pm (Festive Bunting)
Includes all materials and use of our 'Brother' sewing machines
For more information on Fabrications and our classes, please visit our Website
Booking Terms & Conditions