This is a hands on session in which participants will work with a piece of pre-made content in order to gain a deeper understanding of the Panopto Editor to refine and augment the recording to enhance the student experience.
For example, Using the Editor is specific ways we can produce smaller pre-sessional materials based on previous recordings in order to provide a multi modal approach to support the Universal Design for Learning principles.
The session will cover:
- Logging in to the Panopto dashboard to locate the recording;
- An overview of the Editor screen;
- Adding, removing and editing Events;
- How the recorder set up affects the Editor;
- Removing streams;
- Hints and tips with the timeline; and
- The student view.
Participants must have attended a DMU Replay (Panopto) overview session prior to attending this session.