To launch a new Localis report on what form a more local approach to housing policy should take, this panel event will focus on why and how housing should form a greater part of the devolution agenda – and what that might look like. The report is the culmination of a research project which has involved three roundtables held across the country, a dozen interviews with key stakeholders and an online survey.
- Cllr Rock Feilding-Mellen, Deputy Leader of Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Dr Roberta Blackman-Woods MP, Shadow Minister for Housing and Planning (invited)
- James Cartlidge MP, Chair of Housing and Planning APPG (invited)
- Niall Bolger, Chief Executive of Sutton Borough Council
- Stephen Noakes, Managing Director – Retail Customer Products, Lloyds Banking Group
- Liam Booth-Smith, Chief Executive of Localis (chair)
The event will start at 3pm with doors open and refreshments available from 2.30pm. It will take place in the George Thomas Room at Westminster Central Hall - Storey's Gate, London, SW1H 9NH.
Kindly sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group.