To launch a new Localis report on what form a more local approach to housing policy should take, this panel event will focus on why and how housing should form a greater part of the devolution agenda – and what that might look like. The report is the culmination of a research project which has involved three roundtables held across the country, a dozen interviews with key stakeholders and an online survey.
- James Cartlidge MP, Chair of All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning
- Ruth Cadbury MP, Shadow Minister for Housing
- Cllr Rock Feilding-Mellen, Deputy Leader of Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Niall Bolger, Chief Executive of Sutton Borough Council
- Stephen Noakes, Managing Director – Retail Customer Products, Lloyds Banking Group
- Sarah Calkin, News Editor at Local Government Chronicle (chair)
The event will start at 3pm with doors open and refreshments available from 2.30pm. It will take place in the George Thomas Room at Westminster Central Hall - Storey's Gate, London, SW1H 9NH.
Kindly sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group.