San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to be a big name in PR?
Wednesday 12th November, 8.00AM @ 81 Rivington Street, EC2V 3AY
At our next event we will show a short video of Ian Burrell, assistant editor and media editor of the Independent giving his views on why the PR profession currently lacks any public figureheads.
Ian’s video will be followed by a thought-provoking panel discussion, where two of the most prolific leaders in the PR profession, Stephen Waddington, president CIPR & director at Ketchum Europe and Francis Ingham, director general of PRCA are joined by an academic, Simon Collister, senior lecturer at UAL and a disruptor, Gem Griffiths, founder of The Crowd &I, to discuss how and why the current PR profession lacks champions.
So if you’re a young PR and want to hear how to PR yourself, grab a ticket and come along! The morning will be informal and we’d love you to join us for ‘mocktails’, breakfast and great discussion.
· 8:00am – 8:30am: Doors open for networking and breakfast.
· 8:30am – 8.45am: Video of Ian Burrell, Assistant editor of the Independent.
· 8:45am – 9:30am: Panel discussion on why the PR profession lacks champions.
The professionals participating in the panel are:
· Francis Ingham, director general at PRCA
· Stephen Waddington, president CIPR & director at Ketchum Europe
· Gemma Griffiths, founder of The Crowd &I
· Simon Collister, senior lecturer at UAL
Email Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event.
When & Where
#FuturePR events are hosted by Charlotte Winslett at The Crowd &I to educate ambitious young talent about how to future proof their careers.