Would you like to practice dog first aid easily and effectively?
Would you like to learn the latest veterinary first aid techniques?
Would you like to become a better prepared dog owner?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then this first aid course is for you.
Led by Animal Aiders this First Aid course offers you:
- The latest techniques taught by a veterinary professional
- High quality replica dogs to practice bandaging on
- A 'resusci-dog' to practice canine CPR
- Samples of first aid equipment to practice with
- Comprehensive course booklet to take home
- Certificate of attendance
- First Aid Situations
- Road Traffic Accident
- Chemical Poisoning
- Ingested Poisoning
- Animal Fight
- Animal Drowning
- Heat Stroke
- Gastric Torsion
- Basic Health Signs
- Wounds, Burns, Bleeding, Shock
- Limb problems
- Skin Conditions
- Stomach Conditions
- Eye Injuries
9.00am Registration and light breakfast
9.30am Session one
11.00am Coffee break
11.10am Session two