Doing Business in the Baltics
Thursday, 20 November 2014 from 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you interested in exploring new export opportunities or developing your existing business in the Baltics region? If yes, come and meet with UKTI’s overseas trade experts and benefit from their “on the ground” experience and knowledge.
Which European Markets will be Explored?
· Baltics: Estonia, Lithuania & Latvia
What you will get from this event:
· Latest on the ground briefing on the business environment and trade opportunities delivered by UK Trade and Investment experts based in these markets
· One to one business meetings for advice on your business prospects in these markets
· Networking opportunities with delegates, speakers and Invest NI
When can you visit these markets in 2014?
23rd - 27th March 2015 - Trade Mission to the Baltics
Attending the morning seminar will give you an understanding of doing business in the Baltics and enable you to evaluate the benefit of participating on the March 2015 Trade Mission to this region.
Thursday 20th November 2014
10:00 - Registration
10:25 - Welcome and Introductions
10:30 - Individual Market Presentations - Market overview and opportunities in the Baltics
12:00 - Lunch
12:30 – 17:00 - 1:1 Meetings with Market Experts
Following the morning seminar, you will have the opportunity to meet with the country experts on a 1:1 basis, for an in-depth discussion on your prospects for exporting to the Baltic region.
Appointments are limited to thirty minutes per company and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
* Attendance at this event is free of charge and free car parking will be provided.
To register to attend this event and to request a 1:1 meeting, please click here.
The closing date for registrations is Friday 14th November 2014
For further information please contact Sandra Kelly: Tel: 028 9069 8045
When & Where