Two members of the British Chamber of Commerce in Germany (BCCG), DAC Beachcroft and Deutsche Post, are hosting an event on "Doing business with Germany after Brexit".
The event will feature expert speakers, who will talk about the implications of the Brexit decision and give practical advice on how to do business with Germany. Full details of the event and speakers are available here. Refreshments will be provided.
The event is being organised by Kai von Pahlen (Regional Head Bristol of BCCG) to raise money for the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children's Major Trauma and Rehabilitation Unit. Any money raised will be used to support the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children's Major Trauma and Rehabilitation Unit. Donations can be made here.
Attendance at the event is free and charitable donations are voluntary.
Speakers at the event:
- Andreas Meyer-Schwickerath, Director of BCCG – "Consequences of the EU Referendum"
- Kai von Pahlen, Senior Solicitor at DAC Beachcroft - "Cross-border dispute resolution before & after Brexit"
- Sonja Slottke at Deutsche Post, Senior Expert in International Marketing - "Differences between German and British customers and how to appeal to customers in Germany"
- Jonathan Deverill, Partner at DAC Beachcroft – "Commercial contracts covering cross border trade and transactions before & after Brexit"
- Hilary Charman, International Trade Adviser at the Department for International Trade – "Challenges which businesses have experienced as a result of the Brexit vote and how can these challenges be overcome?"
If you have questions about this event, please contact Kai von Pahlen on email@example.com