Actions and Detail Panel
Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding
Fri 31 March 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
A training day aimed at local practioners working with people that may have experienced domestic abuse. The training will include both safeguarding children and saefguarding vulnerable adults.
The Learning outcomes are:
- Understanding what does Safeguarding mean
- What legislation applies to domestic and /or sexual abuse and safeguarding
- Understanding and identifying safeguarding issues with victims of domestic/sexual abuse
- Understanding consent and capacity
- Reporting safeguarding concerns.
LWA are running two training weeks to raise awareness of domestic and sexual abuse and the services available in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Please review the rest of our training programme.