Actions and Detail Panel
Domestic Abuse Awareness Training
Thu 2 November 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 GMT
The Haven Wolverhampton 'Domestic Abuse Awareness’ training is a six hour session and provides an opportunity to learn and gain more understanding about the subject of Domestic Abuse.
The training programme will assist learners to:
- Understand and distinguish the different forms of domestic abuse.
- Know the social construction of stereotypes which lead to the acceptance of domestic abuse.
- Understand the difficulties that victims face of domestic abuse.
- Understand the relationship between power /control and abuse.
- Understand how to access support services for victims / survivors.
TIME: 10.00am-4.30pm (no lunch available)