Actions and Detail Panel
Donaldson Test Drive: Your Route to Curriculum Change
Wed 17 May 2017, 09:45 – 14:30 BST
Do you need to improve Literacy or Numeracy outcomes? Are you looking for simple ways to use technology to improve digital competency? Do you want to be prepared for Donaldson’s new Curriculum for Wales?
Come and join Aspire2Be and Impact School Improvement Ltd for the chance to test drive easy to use, practical classroom strategies that develop Literacy and Numeracy using simple digital technology and are designed to progress all threeskills.
We have been working together to create user friendly strategies in line with the Donaldson Review and the latest updates from Welsh Government, that have measurable impact on pupil outcomes.
Our Test Drive Day will:
- Give you an exclusive opportunity to get hands on experience of how these ground-breaking strategies really work.
- See for yourself how they set an accurate starting point for pupil skills and use the skill pathways of the LNF and DCF to actively progress pupils’ skills in all three areas.
- Explore tangible examples of DCF & LNF best practice and how to approach the framework with streamlined thinking that will invigorate existing pedagogy.
- Spend the day at our new offices in SA1 and test drive the digital technology strategies that can be used to develop the Literacy and Numeracy skills that underpin the development of capable, independent learners.
- Take away a fantastic resource that will get you started on a more efficient and meaningful approach to LNF and DCF learning opportunities.
Our Test Drive Day will also give you a unique opportunity to talk to the creators of the Cross Curricular Responsibility Toolkit and find out exactly how it will make a difference in your school and prepare pupils for their future in the modern world.
Welcome - Coffee
Introduction - Getting Started
Session 1 - Under the Hood of Donaldson
Session 2 - DCF & LNF Road Map – Find your route to successful integration.
Session 3 - DCF & LNF Test Drive - Meaningful coverage to skills development
LUNCH - PIT STOP
Session 4 - Sharing Key Resources