Actions and Detail Panel
Don't forget the candidate - Guildford
Wed 26 April 2017, 08:30 – 11:00 BST
Virgin announced last year that poor candidate experience was costing them £4.5million annually. How you treat your candidates is having an increasing impact on both your ability to hire talent and indeed your future customer base.
So what is it, when does it start and what can you tangible do about it?
Impellam Group in partnership with Catena and our Tate and Carbon60 brands are holding a seminar on Candidate Experience led by Russell Beck, Impellam Group's Head of Consulting. This will cover:
- What candidate experience is
- Its business impact
- How to measure the cost of providing a poor candidate experience
- How to actually improve candidate experience
At the end of each session, you’ll receive 10 clear directives to help you improve candidate experience.
Feedback from previous attendees has stated:
- “I have attended two seminars delivered and presented by Russell and found them both to realistic and up to date with the challenges faced today with managing, recruiting and retaining people. The content is clear, delivery is excellent and the forum is targeted at the right audience who can share ideas and experiences. Well worth the time to listen to these topics”
- “First class seminar. Speaker, subject, content, first class. In fact I have been to many of these and this ranks top 3 I have been to in the last 10 years.”
- “Russell as always provides interesting information, ideas to take away and put into practise. He is an interesting and engaging presenter. Always enjoy listening to him.”
- “Russell is an exceptional speaker and the topics he presents are well chosen ie current and relevant. I really can not suggest or provide additional ideas as what he presents is perfect and after leaving the event always feel motivated.”
Refreshments will be available from 08:30. This seminar will start at 09:00 and finish around 11:00 which includes time for networking and a Q&A session.
If you're experiencing any issues registering, please get in contact via mailto:email@example.com